XBIZ

GAYVN

Helix Cash

MPA3

Go Back   The Gay Board > Webmaster Biz > Employment

Old 12-01-2010, 02:50 PM

Default New Writer seeking opportunities

Hey,

Seeking clients for ongoing work as a content writer. Pay sites, retail, bloggers, all welcome.

For a limited time, I offer my services for free to a select few, in return for a link back. I need more to link to as examples.

Check out the site in my sig and let me know.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:38 AM

Default New site books, films and other media material

Perfect site, I suggest to exchange links with our catalog of books. Go: [url = http://books.corp2.net] book download [/ url]
Old 01-08-2011, 06:48 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Benjoov
Default activaction error

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working...
http://thegayboard.com/?470239759f69424bf0c7993c0de
Old 03-08-2011, 12:44 AM

UPDATE:

New service being promoted...

In the wake of the farmer/Panda update to the Google Algorithm, duplicate content is likely to be hit very hard.
Gay affiliates and sponsors are also likely to be among the list of casualties unless they have considerable original content.

If you have built your blog or site using sponsor-supplied scene descriptions, you could find yourself moving way down the Google search results, no matter how many links you currently have.

It is recommended that bloggers who have used sponsor-provided text rewrite the majority of their site to avoid being penalised.
But if that's a lot of work for you, or you lack the necessary flair, Gay Content Writer can help you out at a low rate and go through your blog updating your posts with original content.

All work is completed at a steady pace, and without the use of any spinning/mashing software. I'll even research posts where possible to find performer names (can be great for search engine traffic).

Please contact me to find out what I can do for your site at a low cost.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:37 PM

Update:

Only limited space available for new clients.
I would love to fill my day completely, and another three or four clients and I'll be done, so get in now while you can.

1. Complete blog post from sourcing content and adding your links with 150 - 200 words of original content = $5
2. Rewriting of existing posts or drafts, 150 - 200 words of original content = $3

All content is 100% original.
Discount available in exchange for occasional product promotion or linking in relation to my personal products (all gay related).

Cheers!
Conran