PDA

View Full Version : Hey all... new here...

boyfunk
04-06-2005, 03:35 AM
Hey, all,

This is Chip from Boyfunk.com and the soon-to-launch Gaybucks.com.

My business partner AJ and I own MRC, which runs Boyfunk.com, Boysfeetclub.com, Boysecrets.com, and our two video studios (18West Studios and Cuteboyvideos).

We're located just outside of San Francisco in the east bay (Dublin and El Cerrito).

I look forward to seeing old friends here as well as making new ones.

BDBionic
04-06-2005, 04:55 AM
Chip! Welcome to the board! :D Great to see ya here, and it was great to see you and AJ in Phx this last weekend.

For those of you not yet aware, BoyFunk.com is the shit when it comes to twink sites. I've promoted it for over a year and throughout that whole time it's consistently been one of my top converters and money-makers, and Chip and AJ are awesome people to boot :)

Harlan
04-06-2005, 05:33 AM
Hey Chip and AJ ...welcome to the funny farm!

Was great seeing you guys in Phoenix

RainGurl
04-06-2005, 10:48 AM
hey guys! great to see you here. i'm sorry i didn't get to spend much time with you at the forum.

NakedSword Holly
04-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Hey cuties! Welcome to the board! :)

Denis@maleflixxx.tv
04-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Hey, all,

This is Chip from Boyfunk.com and the soon-to-launch Gaybucks.com.

My business partner AJ and I own MRC, which runs Boyfunk.com, Boysfeetclub.com, Boysecrets.com, and our two video studios (18West Studios and Cuteboyvideos).

We're located just outside of San Francisco in the east bay (Dublin and El Cerrito).

I look forward to seeing old friends here as well as making new ones.

Hey Chip,

I heard all about you and AJ from my colleague David (maleflixxx.tv) who was introduced to you by Laurence (Asian Boy Nation) :) I look forward to seeing you around on the board and hopefully meeting one day! Did you get a chance to speak with Brent? If not, I'd love to talk to you about us streaming your twink content. Twinks are a huge hit with our online consumers. Let me know...

WWC-DonMike
04-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Hi guys, nice seeing you here. Looks like things are really jumpin' here. Cool! :)

IntenseMark
04-12-2005, 01:24 AM
Good to see you guys here. It was a pleasure finally meeting you in Phoenix. :)

Mark

Socket2Jake
04-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Hi Chip and AJ!!!!!! :p